Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Crazy Beautiful Life

Man oh man I am SO not good at keeping up on this blogging thing. SO much has happened since the last time I posted but those of you that are facebook friends know :)

We finished up our senior year at Utah State in Logan and graduated with our bachelors degree in Social Work which feels so rewarding! We moved back to Rexburg 2 days later, bought a house, painted and moved on in! To say we have been busy is an understatement. I am still learning daily how to balance two kids. I swear once I think I have it down another curve ball gets thrown in. Paxt is learning how to be softer to Finnley and that is a nice change. He adores cuddling with her and holding her hand. When she sleeps he puts his finger to his mouth and says "shhhh epping" or "shhh sleeping". It is so much fun to watch them both grow up and see their sweet personalities. We really are blessed with great kids and I love them so much.

We are all registered to start graduate school on August 27. JOY.  The truth is it is really important to me to be educated and to complete my masters. I have been asked by many people why I would want to leave my kids and do something like that. I chose to look at it differently. I am not leaving my kids, I am giving them a better future. I know that they will be thankful that Mark and I sacrificed to make this a possibility for our family. We have already seen many tender mercies from the lord with regards to our schooling. Mark was able to nail a job at Rire school district which counts for his internship so it will be paid plus insurance. I am able to do my internship at the hospital here in town which is so close to my house so it lessens time away from our kids. I was able to find financial freedom through an amazing company called It Works. I am able to make money from my phone that pays for our bills and lessens the stress on Mark. We are currently being blessed for our decision to obtain degrees and I am so excited that in 13 months I will have an amazing job that will help provide amazing opportunities y for our sweet babies.

We are happy and we are in love. That's all we need. I am forever grateful for my brother Jordon and the ancient MySpace account that led me to my best friend and husband. This summer it has been 7 years since we first started dating and I can honestly say my love grows deeper daily.



No comments:

Post a Comment