Sunday, August 14, 2011

Well I am here...

Wyoming I am here!
That's correct, I am all moved in and settled back into the apartments on campus
(will post pics soon)
It feels so weird to be back here at school and playing volleyball again. I feel like I never left this campus for the summer; it is crazy how fast time moves forward. But of course you would never find me complaining about the time moving. My parents and Mason moved me in last Saturday and we have been going hard at two a days ever since. I am so grateful for the chance that I have to know about an eternal perspective on life. Sometimes throughout the week of two a day practice i would have to remind myself that my eternal salvation does not depend on my arm swing. It is always good to step back and to realize that life has more to offer you than just what you see on the outside. I know that the sacrifices I am making right now will eventually enrich my life and seem worth it. We have made it this far as a team and there is no limit on us but ourselves. It has been great to have today off and to be able to attend church and be reminded of the things that truly matter most. Tomorrow begins my last week of two a days and I am trying so hard to have a good attitude about it, time will only tell. I only have about 10.5 months to perfect myself, times a tickin'. Though we are all tired and ready for bed we made sure to find time for ourselves and eat some amazing food at a place here called Bonsi. Enjoy the pictures... until next time. Love you all ♥
Thanks to the Red Fish family reunion I taught the team to play some Indian Poker
Cori and I; ♥ this girl
My one and only always and forever roommate Candace
Joc, Cand and Sus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment