Wednesday, August 17, 2011

family is forever ♥

The love of a family is life's greatest blessing. I am so grateful for my family and all the support they give me while I am away from home. It is funny when you grow up and are in high school all you want is to move on with your life and to get away from home; but once you are away from home you realize how much you do miss them. Now this might sound a little biased but I know that my family is the BEST family out there. Today my little brothers and sister started school and I wish I was there to see them grow up with that part of their lives. Mason will be a junior, Bayli in fifth grade and Braxton in fourth. Time is going so quickly and my family is growing up so fast. I am so thankful for the knowledge of the gospel to know that my family is an eternal family, age will never truly separate us from one another ♥
The 3 oldest
Me and my very best friend, Jordon ♥
I love my siblings
Mason... what a goof
FAMILY ♥
Do you ever have those days where you wonder what motivates you to get up and accomplish the things you do? These are the things I found that help me to be motivated:

No comments:

Post a Comment