Sunday, December 18, 2011

the unkown...

Have you ever wondered how life would be different if you had a set plan?
That's how I am feeling today. For the first time in my life I do not know what I am doing with my life. Of course there are those things that will not change like: get a masters degree, get married, have a family etc. But where who when and what!!?? Where do I WANT to go to school. Who am I going to marry? WHEN will all this happen? Normally I have my life planned out in my planner like to the hour... even second.... but now I don't even know what I will be doing the week after Christmas. Will I be home? Will I be getting up at some school for volleyball conditioning? Will I be at work? WHAT WILL I BE DOING? Today I just feel like it would be nice to know what I will be doing and where I will be at in January. Lately I am leaning towards staying at home and just working until August because my scholarship at Utah State doesn't start till then. I am also of course hoping that when my missionary gets home things will work out there. Growing up is hard.... there are a LOT of decisions that have to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment