Friday, December 16, 2011

Friends ♥

Someone once told me that you make your life long friends while at college; I can now say that is true. Candace Clifford has been my roommate for the past 2 years at Western and she has been such a great friend. There are so many things that I will miss about not rooming with Cand but a few will sure stick out: (1) Her alarm clock going off three or four times a night and she couldn't find her phone so it would just keep going off. (2) Her talent of stroking my hair... felt so good! (3) Laughing about a million things before we went to bed. (4) Watching her read her scriptures every night... even if she fell asleep 98% of the time ;). (5) Going to Wal-Mart... she knows why! Kortnie has been such a blessing. She is one of the sweetest girls i know. Kort always knew exactly what to say and when to say it. She has a way of making every single person feel important and needed. Kort taught me how to love love. She taught me how to be myself and to have no fears. I love you girls so much!One night we had a ""comfy" night... here are our comfortable warm outfits. ♥
Cheesy.... we know.
Our first day of school this past fall 2011
"A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same."


No comments:

Post a Comment