Wednesday, December 8, 2010

So I go out EVERY night :)


Basketball Games
&
Institute Dances


So coach always tells me that I need to get out more... well I got out every night last week :) With finals coming my way i wasn't sure if it was smart or not but i did it! My teammates went to the store and when they came back they had an outfit for me to wear to the boys bball game. So I, of course, had to dress up! We had so much fun cheering them on and yelling at the SLCC guys (who were very attractive, i might add). I am not sure if those supermans will ever be worn again but we will see! Our institute held and "Ugly" sweater dance as well that week. We borrowed sweaters from our neighbors and we even got almost our whole team to come! It was fun to have the non LDS girls there and to get them involved with the institute. Mark would tell me thats the first step... now lets see if we can get them to church? Ehhh, we will see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment