Saturday, November 20, 2010

National Champ... see you later

Last night we lost :( we played San Jacinto and lost to them in three sets. It was really sad actually, my team did not play as a team and that was horrible to watch. I've come to realize that its not fun to sit the bench and watch my volleyball dream be in the hands of others. I would have given anything to get out there and play but instead I had to sit and watch my dream in the hands of others be taken away. This gives me more incentive to be better next year and to be able to handle my own destiny. Today we play for third place against Salt Lake City and I hope my teammates decide to actually show up and play. I guess time will only tell. On the bright side I am so excited to go home for thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 3rd place finish sis! Looking forward to having you home :)

    ReplyDelete