Sunday, October 17, 2010

Going to Church

So going to church is so much different here then it is at home! We go to this mini branch ha ha and there is never more than 45-50 people and we meet in a building like my seminary building. It is an adventure every week that is for sure. Today we had a wonderful sacrament and I learned a great thing. We were taught that gods time table is not always what we want but it is the right time table and that we need to trust in it. I love to go to church and partake of the sacrament. Life is good here... just another day :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey...I commented on this post the other day but must not have completed it because it's not here! I just want you to know that I love you and am so proud of the righteous choices you make. Your positive outlook on life is refreshing and you are teaching me to be more appreciative. Keep on being such a good girl because there are many of us looking to you as an example. Hugs and Kisses! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete