Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Waiting all my life

i could not be any happier than i have been the past few days; everything seems to be going just as planned! School is coming so quick and the closer it gets the more ready I feel to be there. I know that if i keep busy and stay on the straight and narrow time will haul by and I will be able to be reunited with my best friends again. I am thankful for the direction that my path of life is heading and i hope that i will be able to travel on it with a smile. Times are changing... i am ready :)
Step by step... things change :)
The great thing in the world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving.



1 comment:

  1. Sis...have I told you lately how great you are? Sure now, when you were little with those tight red curls you had quite a bad attitude. :) But you know we loved you ever bit as much then as we do now...it's just so nice to have a nice, happy Jocey instead (you were a dang cutey). You my dear WILL stay on the straight and narrow and knowing you there will always be a smile. That's just the kinda girl you are. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete