Sunday, July 18, 2010

look at us now!



"Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart."

It is such a neat thing to be so close with one of my siblings... especially my older brother. Jordon is my example in life; i know that we both look up to each other and we both learn from one another. I love him with all my heart. It has been a crazy experience not having him around to talk to. I think that one of the things I miss about Jordon are the long talks that we had at night. We would stay up for hours and have " heart to heart" conversations. Here are a few things I miss about my big brother:

  • "Ye Gods"
  • watching him chug down protein
  • listening to the fan on at night so he could sleep
  • him asking me if he looks like a GQ model
  • a consistent friend
  • someone to look out for me
  • hours of searching things on the internet for the best brand
  • YKK zippers...
  • being 10 min late for work and not realizing it
  • "Hey sis can you make me some ramen?"
  • Random text: "I love you sis, thanks for being you."
Overall I just miss my constant supporter. I am so thrilled that in 678 days I get to see him! I am for ever in debt to him for our friendship... i love you jordy do work!

1 comment:

  1. I think I understand sis...I love my brothers, but I have always wished for a big brother as well. And by the way, you always have the best quotes. Love it!

    ReplyDelete