Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My new adventure...

I seem to have a lot of time on my hands these days so I decided I have the time to make a blog. I have never been a great journal writer and this gives me a way to keep a journal of its own. In May I will be graduating and I cant believe how fast high school has flown by. Mark just got his mission call on Thursday and he was called to the Mexico Chihuahua mission and is leaving on June 30. I can't decide if I'm nervous or gut sick about it ha ha. I have known all along that eventually this day would roll around, it is just hard to actually know that its set in stone now. Hopefully I will be able to remember to post things here... we'll see (:

1 comment:

  1. Hey sis...nice to see you have a blog. Keep it going please. It will be a nice way for me to keep up with you now and when you are in Wyoming. Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete